AVG Content Filtering
Manage distracting websites with a single click to keep your family safe or your employees focused on business-related tasks no matter where they may be. And like all of our cloud services, there are no license numbers to keep up with. Try it free for 30 days, and when you are ready to buy, simply choose your subscription.
How does this benefit you?
Automatic website blocking
Automatically blocks sites by category and sorts more than 60 million sites into subgroups for increased granularity. You can set flexible Block/Warn Only/Allow privileges for employee access.
A second line of defense
iCat Dynamic Filtering scans any pages not yet categorized in our database to help ensure that new threats don’t slip through.
No proxy required
No hardware or software changes are needed, and the service does not require any rerouting of traffic, which could slow your Internet speed.
Secondary local passwords
Create a secondary, local password to override blocked pages without compromising the administrative password.
Easy policy settings
Set flexible policies for in the office, at home, or on the road. Push real-time policy and group updates to your PCs from the cloud.
Your IT provider can stay on top of things by receiving instant email alerts whenever there’s an issue.
Allow employees to access specific websites at specific times. For example, you can give your employees access to Facebook® during their lunch break, but block access for the rest of their workday.
Gives you real-time information about employees’ Internet use. Easily view PC names, logged-in users, IP addresses, URLs, actions taken (e.g., if an employee was blocked, warned, or allowed), and the number of times someone tried to access a site.
AVG CloudCare™ Architecture
• SSL 2048-bit encryption in transit
• Multiple-layer firewalls with SPI
• Private Cloud, fully redundant data centers
• Secure user password enforcement
• Compatible with existing firewalls
• Compatible across all browsers
• Windows® XP
• Windows® XP Pro x64 Edition
• Windows® Vista (32-bit, 64-bit)
• Windows® 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit)
• Windows® Server 2003 (R2, 32-bit, 64-bit)
• Windows® Server 2008 (R2, 32-bit, 64-bit)
• Windows® Small Business Server 2003
• Windows® Small Business Server 2008
• Windows® Small Business Server 2011
• Minimum & Recommended
• Intel® Pentium CPU 1.5 GHz minimum (Intel Pentium CPU 1.8 GHz recommended)
• 750 MB of free hard drive space minimum (900 MB of free hard drive space recommended)
• 512 MB of RAM
• Internet Explorer® 7.0 or later
• Mozilla Firefox® 2.0 or later
• Google Chrome™ 10.0 or later
• Safari® 4.0 or later
• Opera® 10.0 or later